Sunday, February 26, 2006

Things I Learned Staying in on a Saturday Night

Bon Jovi is currently on tour and has sold out 80% of its stadium shows.

Having free movie tickets in my possession isn’t enough to motivate me to deal with San Diego’s trendy Gas Lamp district to get to said movie theater and watch a film I really want to see.

Sewing is both harder and easier than I thought (I’m continually reminded of this)

Thanks to Al Gore, the Internet is a vastness of procrastination

Plaster walls require drilling before hammering

Quality tents at Craigslist prices seldom come up for sale on Craigslist

Chopping some onions really will induce tears

Don’t wait to buy concert tickets (Bon Jovi has nothing to do with this)

Reading the mail would allow for proper preparation for a scheduled electricity company outage

I don’t have to interact with people as long as I can see other people

Though never having been to Thailand I am a Thai food snob

Need: significant record store discount hook up

Ctrl + S often

Dry, cracked cuticles need a loving touch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home