Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Caring

I vacillate between paying attention and being appropriately outraged by the current political climate or chose ignorance. In my defense I have to pull my five square inch tv off the shelf, plug it in, extend the antenna and tune the station.

This morning I came across the article
Why You Should Care at www.saveourcourts.org.

Save Our Courts is a joint venture from the Leadership Conference on Civil Rights and the Leadership Conference on Civil Rights Education Fund.

In addition to commentary on the day’s nomination hearings (NPR is of course doing their own as well) they are also posting free .pdfs of the entire day’s transcripts, which are good for placing the sound bites from the news in context - imagine, thinking about something in context.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home