Friday, June 24, 2005

Something Old, Something New

For a change of pace, I brought DMB's college classic <I>Crash </I> into work. Could it possibly be on my top ten albums list? Definitely on the top twenty.
 
I'm also listening to music using my headphones for the first time which makes for a much more intimate experience and better that the whole hallway can't hear me rockin' out. So now my door can be open, more social, more accessible but not really with the headphones, although they're not initially noticeable.
 
Music is amazing in the way that it takes you to a specific place in time. Sometimes that's not always a good thing, but today in my mind, good times, good times.
 
(Note: This also my first attempt trying to post to the blog via email.)
 
 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That album reminds me of the early days of The Company That Shall Not Be Named, where Brian used to play it a LOT. We had a big argument one day about whether or not DM had a 'whiny' voice. I say, like him or not, you can't deny he's a whiner.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home