Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Five Days to Go and Nothing is Done

It's Monday. I panicked today and went to Macy*s in the hope of finding something appropriate to wear to the office. I hate the game. The dress up game of it all. Really I'm talented, smart, witty and even moreso if I can just kick it in my favorite pair of jeans, a comfy t-shirt and my slippers. The results are leaps and bounds superior to that than if I'm in a cube wondering if my pants are too tight and why, oh why is Steve Madden such a masochist.

Yesterday, the clouds did burn off and I got sunkissed (read: burnt)at Sandys, the perfect beach for afternoon soon. Afterwards we stopped at Koko Head Crater Botanical Garden to look the plumerias that were beginning to bloom and to tour the cactus garden. And yes, the batteries in my digital camera decided to die on the drive out when I wanted to snap the coastline. One big negative stroke for technology there.

Plumerias were followed by the most perfect dinner, Minute Chicken Cake Noodle and Mu Shu Pork in Aina Hina.

I did pack both pre and post beach. Some.

Send in the calvary. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home