Sunday, January 16, 2005

The Boss of Me

Alright I've actually goten some packing done AND found the tape! But what I really need is for my three sisters to come walking through that door and boss me around and get this done. Big sisters, especially mine, know how to get things done. And since they do not have attachment to anything in the room they'd say "Toss it all". Karen, The General, would stand there with her hands on her hips and say, "Carol, you need sheets, towels and pots and pans and not even those because I know you don't cook."

And they would of course shake their heads at me wondering how one person could create such mess when two of them run households of six people and pets! You just can't move 8,000 miles away from your family and still have them there when you need them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home